- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Namur (2012) - TITLE: "Essays in Information Aggregation and Political Economics"
- M.Sc. in Economics and Management of Networks and Innovation, Cum Laude, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (2006)
- B.A. in Economics, Networks and Innovation, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (2003)
- Lecturer in Financial Computing - University College London - Financial Computing and Analytics Group (2018-present)
- Fixed Term Assistant Professor - University of Bologna (2016-2018)
- Post-Doc in Economics - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (2015-2016)
- Research Fellow - Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Research Center for Education and Network Studies (2012-2014)
- Research Assistant - University of Namur (2007-2009)
- Research Assistant - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia and MediaConTech S.p.a. (2005-2007)
- Lecturer Market Microstructure, University College London (from 2018-2019) [Syllabus] [Moodle Page]
- Lecturer History of Consumption and Marketing Models, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (2017-2018)
- Lecturer of 1 teaching module Data Analysis Laboratory (MOOC module), University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (2016) [Intro]
- Expert Lectures Food Economics - University of Bologna (2016)
- Italian qualification as Associate Professor in Political Economics (Section 13/A1) and Economic Policy (Section 13/A2) (Since 01/2020)
- French qualification to the functions of Maître de conférences in Economic Sciences (Section 05) (Since 02/2014, renewed in 2018).
Ongoing Grant Applications:
- African Digital Vouchers Network to Enhance Child and Maternal Care" (AfroDV), Funder: UKRI GCRF DIDA, Activity Period 02/2020-02/2021, Role: Co-Investigator
- DART: Digital Marketplaces for services and Trade, Funder: UKRI Next Stage Digital Economy Centres, Activity Period: 03/2020-03/2025, Role: Co-Investigator
- Decentralized Platform Economics: Optimal Incentives and Structure, Funder: Center for Blockchain Technologies, Activity Period: 07/2019-01/2020. Role: Principal Investigator
- Digitalisation in the Automotive Supply Chain in Mexico (PI: Jorge Carreto Sanginés, UNAM), Funder: National Autonomous University of Mexico Research Fund, Activity Period 01/2020-01/2023, Role: Co-Investigator
- Digital Toolbox to assess and visualize development practices in open-source distributed ledger platforms (PI: Fabio Caccioli, UCL), Funder: Center for Blockchain Technologies, Activity Period 07/2019-01/2020, Role: Co-Investigator
- Incentives and Governance Model for Decentralized Exchanges Operating in the Crypo-Asset Ecosystem (PI: Giacomo Livan, UCL), Funder: Center for Blockchain Technologies, Activity Period 07/2019-01/2020, Role: Co-Investigator
- Data driven methodologies to study social capital and its role for economic growth (PI: Marco Mamei, UNIMORE), Funder: University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (FAR), Activity Period: 09/2019-09/2021, Role: External Collaborator
- Information and education to sustainability (PI: Marco Setti), Funder: Emilia Romagna Region. Activity Period: 09/2017-09/2018. Role: Co-Investigator
- Gossip, Reputation, and Cooperation: Building Blocks of Social Order (PI: Karoly Takacs), FUNDER: OTKA (Hungary), Activity Period: 06/2014-06/2018. Role: Co-Investigator.
- ESCP-Europe, Paris Campus (2013 & 2014 - 5 months total)
Current Departmental Duties:
- Second Year Coordinator - Undergraduate Programs of the Computer Science department
- Deputy Selection Tutor - MSc in Financial Risk Management
- Distributed Ledger Technology Economics Advisor for InvenTrust Ltd. (I was instrumental in the design of the platform's economic incentives).
Here you can find my Full CV: